This gorgeous shimmering emerald green polish came in my latest Julep Maven box and it immediately reminded me of the ocean. It was the perfect time to break out the ocean-themed nail art studs I recently picked up. I just used a few on each had to
Get the Look
- Start with OPI Nail Envy base coat
- Polish your nails with two coats of Julep’s Sarai
- Apply a small drop of polish on each spot you want to apply the studs then allow polish to get tacky
- Use your fingers or a pair of tweezers to apply a stud on top of each dot of tacky polish.
- Optional: For a longer lasting design, seal with top coat
I skipped step five because I really like the matte look of this polish. I’ll likely pay for this by the studs popping off before I’m ready to do my nails again. Worth it.
Fun fact: I’ve been a Julep Maven since February 2012. It’s the only subscription box that has stuck for me. Sign up here to get a free polish set.